Thursday, 29 August 2013

My Beer Glass

The glass is filled to its brim.

All the care in the world wouldn't change it good. That one darn thing is all it is waiting for. But I am not. In the past I dreaded because I am not. Like I said, it died already.

Carefully balancing on shaky limbs, the glass went everywhere I went. It's hard to hold and harder to leave it alone.

So what now? Holding a full glass can't take you far. But I am too stubborn about my own assumptions. Who claims to know what's next? I wouldn't bow if I see one now. So let me have my way. I would put it down if you back off. Shoo!

Likeness! See?

How are we to co-exist? I liked what I hear back then. The question must be given thought. Narrow it down -- what would you like to see?

Should we argue? Timing is over-rated. Too quick or too slow in action, you have just drawn yourself something to compare and you are likely to judge. Eventually you fall into your own trap, thinking either more or lesser about yourself.

Falling. Can we associate it with enjoyable? Make it free and gravity-less. Clarity is for those who want it.

If you don't, why even mind holding grudge?

No comments:

Post a Comment